Housekeeper - Dallas, TX
Do you love to keep a clean home? Why not earn extra income helping others do the same? Be part of a fun and growing company while cleaning resident homes in an apartment community.
Will be covering multiple communities in North Dallas TX (Plano, Carrollton, Las Colinas, Flower Mound)
Pay: $15 per Hour
- Mileage reimbursement program
Work Schedule: Must be flexible to work a schedule within our hours of operation: Monday to Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm (Must have open availability to work 7 days a week as needed)
Essential duties include:
- Provide exemplary cleaning experience to apartment community resident homes
- Understand special cleaning requests and preferences of each resident
- Ensure all tasks in the cleaning checklist have been performed prior to leaving the unit
- Dust and polish every surface, including tables, dressers, televisions and headboards
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms from top to bottom
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies using vacuum or other cleaners
- Clean and sanitize kitchen from top to bottom and load dishes into dishwasher.
- Empty wastebaskets and take trash to the compactor
- Sweep, vacuum and/or mop entire home just prior to leaving the unit
- Perform rotation cleaning including carpet shampooing, deep cleaning, wipe ceiling fans, window washing etc.
- Maintain safety standards by wearing gloves and practicing proper lifting techniques
- Ensure security of resident homes and privacy of residents while entering, cleaning and exiting the home
- May be asked to perform other amenity services
- Socially distanced work environment
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
You are a good fit if you have the following skills:
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
- Must have excellent knowledge on how to use cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques for all areas of the home
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Able to cope with inclement weather (rain, snow, cold, or heat wave)
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on ones own and adhere to a schedule
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer and comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- 2+ years experience in cleaning rooms or homes
- Experience as a room attendant in a hotel is a plus
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.
Valet Living Associates: Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020