Part Time Night Trash Collector-Truck or Vehicle with Trailer Preferred
Hilton Head Island, SC
Are you interested in a part-time opportunity to earn extra income in the evenings? Do you like working outdoors and staying active? If so, you may be a good fit for our Apartment Trash Collector position.
Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash Collector (Service Valet) to work during the evening hours in your local area. This is a great paying, part time job that is a great way to earn extra money or supplement income while working another job. Youll enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you do this job. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional advancement opportunities.
We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-3 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more hours)
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Great pay - pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of our pay range.
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn**.
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite driving or dumping.
- Paid training and opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- Socially distanced work environment
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is preferred
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy is preferred
**EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their money as they earn it - without waiting for payday.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.
Valet Living Associates: Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020